Thunderful Group AB (“Thunderful Group” or the “Company”), a primarily Nordic gaming group, within development and publishing of games as well as distribution of Nintendo products, toys, and gaming accessories, today announces the outcome of the Initial Public Offering of the Company’s shares (the “Offering”) and the listing of the shares on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market (“First North Premier”). The Offering attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and international institutions as well as the general public in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. The Offering was oversubscribed multiple times. Trading on First North Premier commences today, 7 December 2020.
The Offering in brief
- As previously announced, the price per share in the Offering was SEK 50, corresponding to a total value of the outstanding shares in the Company upon completion of the Offering of approximately SEK 3.4 billion.
- The Offering comprised a total of 26,114,100 shares, of which 15,000,000 were newly issued shares by the Company and 11,114,100 were existing shares sold by the Company’s principal shareholders Bergsala Holding AB, Brjann Sigurgeirsson Holding AB, and Lyngeled Holding AB (the “Selling Shareholders”).
- In order to cover potential over-allotment in connection with the Offering, Bergsala Holding AB has undertaken, through an over-allotment option granted to the Joint Bookrunners, to sell up to 3,917,115 additional existing shares in the Company (the “Over-Allotment Option”), corresponding to up to 15.0 per cent of the number of shares in the Offering.
- Assuming that the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, the value of the Offering will amount to approximately SEK 1.5 billion, corresponding to approximately 43.8 per cent of the total number of outstanding shares in Thunderful Group upon completion of the Offering.
- Immediately following the completion of the Offering, and assuming that the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, the Selling Shareholders will own approximately 43.8 per cent of the total number of shares in Thunderful Group.
- Trading in the shares in Thunderful Group on First North Premier commences today, 7 December 2020 under the ticker “THUNDR” and settlement will take place on 9 December 2020.
Carnegie acted joint global co-ordinator and joint bookrunner in connection with the transaction.