Attendo AB (publ) (“Attendo” or the “Company”), the leading care provider in the Nordics, today announces the outcome of the offer to acquire shares in the Company in connection with the Company’s Initial Public Offering (the “Offering”). The Offering attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and International institutions as well as the general public in Sweden and employees of the Attendo Group. The Offering was substantially over-subscribed.
Comment from Henrik Borelius, CEO of Attendo:
“We are very pleased by the strong interest in Attendo’s listing that we have seen from institutions from fifteen countries and retail investors. It shows that there is a great confidence for Attendo’s efforts to provide individual care with high quality.The listing broadens Attendo’s ownership and allows us to continue to be at the forefront when it comes to developing modern nursing homes and care services with high quality in both the Nordics and in new markets.We are pleased to welcome approximately 30,000 new shareholders in Attendo. The interest from retail investors has been one of the largest in any IPO in Sweden during the last years. Among the new shareholders approximately 800 are Attendo employees and this I find particularly satisfying since we have a long tradition of broad ownership among our employees.”
The Offering in brief:
- As previously announced, the price in the Offering was SEK 50 per share, corresponding to a market value of Attendo of SEK 8.0 billion
- The initial Offering size was fully increased with 14,640,000 shares in accordance with the terms of the Offering
- The Offering comprised of 24,000,000 shares that will be issued by the Company and 62,640,000 existing shares that was sold by Augustus International S.á r.l (the “Principal Shareholder”) (which is owned by the IK 2004 Fund and its co-investors) and other co-investors, Intermediate Capital Group Plc (with related legal entities) and Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- The Offering will provide Attendo with gross proceeds of SEK 1.2 billion
- In order to cover any over-allotments in relation to the Offering, the Principal Shareholder has, on request from the Joint Global Coordinators, undertaken to offer up to 8,664,000 additional shares (the “Over-Allotment Option”), corresponding to up to 10.0 percent of the number of shares in the increased Offering
- Assuming a full exercise of the Over-Allotment Option, the Offering will comprise 95,304,000 shares, corresponding to a total value of the Offering of approximately SEK 4.8 billion (corresponding to approximately 60 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in Attendo upon completion of the listing)
- The total number of shares in the Company upon completion of the listing will amount to 160,000,000 shares
- Following completion of the Offering and assuming that the over allotment option is exercised in full, Attendo’s largest shareholders will include Augustus International S.á r.l (18.3 percent of the total number of shares in Attendo upon completion of the listing), Pertti Karjalainen (11.2 percent), Nordstjernan (10.0 percent), Swedbank Robur (9.0 percent) and Didner & Gerge Funds (7.5 percent). Nordstjernan also has the option to acquire an additional 4.8 million shares (corresponding to 3.0 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in Attendo upon completion of the listing) from the IK 2004 Fund and co-investors (through Augustus International S.á r.l) within a period of six months from the listing
- All investors who have applied for shares in the Offering to the general public in Sweden and employees of the Attendo Group have been allocated at least 100 shares
- As a result of the Offering Attendo now has approximately 30,000 shareholders
- Trading in the Attendo share on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today November 30 2015, with the ticker symbol “ATT”
Carnegie acted as Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner.