Resurs Holding AB (publ) (“Resurs” or the “Company”) today announces the outcome of the initial public offering of its shares (the “Offering”) and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm. The Offering attracted strong interest among Swedish and international institutional investors as well as Swedish retail investors. The Offering was over-subscribed multiple times.
The Offering in Brief
- The offering price has been set at SEK 55 per share, corresponding to a market capitalisation of Resurs of SEK 11,000 million.
- The number of shares sold in the Offering was increased in accordance with the terms of the Offering by 4,933,334 shares, resulting in the sale of a total of 64,933,334 shares, corresponding to 32.5% of the total number of outstanding shares in Resurs, of which Cidron Semper Ltd.(1) is selling 29,673,008 shares, Waldakt AB(2) is selling 24,277,915 shares (together the “Principal Selling Shareholders”) and RSF Invest AB(3) is selling 10,982,411 shares.
- In order to cover any over-allotments, the Principal Selling Shareholders have undertaken to sell up to 9,739,999 additional shares, corresponding to 15% of the number of shares comprised by the increased Offering (the “Over-allotment Option”).
- If the Over-allotment Option is exercised in full, the Offering will comprise a total of 74,673,333 shares, corresponding to 37.3% of the total number of outstanding shares in Resurs.
- The total value of the Offering amounts to SEK 4,107 million, assuming that the Over-allotment Option is exercised in full.
- The Offering consists of existing shares only. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares in the Offering.
- Following completion of the Offering and assuming that the Over-allotment Option is exercised in full, Cidron Semper Ltd. and Waldakt AB will hold 33.6% and 27.5% of the total number of shares in Resurs, respectively.
- Approximately 16,000 individuals have applied for shares in the Offering to the general public, all of which have been allotted shares
- Trading in Resurs’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today, 29 April 2016, under the symbol “RESURS”.
- Settlement will take place on 3 May 2016.
(1) Ultimately owned by Nordic Capital VII Limited, acting in its capacity as General Partner of Nordic Capital VII Alpha, L.P. and Nordic Capital VII Beta, L.P., together with associated co-investment vehicles.
(2) Controlled by the Bengtsson family.
(3) Partially owned by, among others, certain members of the Board of Directors and management of Resurs.
Carnegie acted as joint global co-ordinator and joint bookrunner in the transaction.