CLX Communications AB (publ) (“CLX” or the “Company”) announces the outcome of the initial public offering (the “Offering”) of its shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm. The Offering attracted strong interest both among Swedish and international institutional investors as well as the general public in Sweden. The Offering was substantially over-subscribed.
The Offering in brief
- The final price of the Offering has been set at SEK 59 per share, resulting in a market capitalization of CLX of SEK 1,914 million.
- The Offering consisted of 12,545,711 common shares, corresponding to 38.7 percent of the total number of shares in the Company, offered by the Principal Selling Shareholders and the Other Shareholders.
- In order to cover any over-allotments, the Principal Selling Shareholders have granted an over-allotment option of up to 1,860,483 additional common shares, representing approximately 5.7 percent of the total number of shares in the Company.
- If the over-allotment option is exercised in full, the Offering will comprise of a total of 14,406,194 shares, representing approximately 44.4 percent of the total number of shares in the Company.
- The total value of the Offering amounts to approximately SEK 850 million, assuming that the over-allotment option is exercised in full. The over-allotment option is exercisable, in whole or in part, during a period of 30 days starting from the first day of trading of the shares on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Alecta pensionsförsäkring, ömsesidigt, the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund, the First Swedish National Pension Fund, Swedbank Robur Fonder AB, Zenit Asset Management AB, Grenspecialisten Förvaltning AB, LMK Forward AB and RAM One AB, have undertaken to jointly acquire shares in the Offering corresponding to SEK 625 million. Their shareholdings will, in aggregate, amount to approximately 32.7 percent of the total number of shares in the Company.
- Following completion of the Offering, Cantaloupe AB, Neqst 1 AB (through wholly-owned subsidiary Seitse Intressenter AB) and Kjell Arvidsson AB will remain the largest shareholders in CLX and will hold approximately 25.0 percent, 16.7 percent and 11.6 percent, respectively, of the total number of shares in the Company, assuming that the over-allotment option is exercised in full.
- Certain board members and senior executives have, outside the Offering, acquired 188,400 shares in the Company from Cantaloupe AB to a price of SEK 59 per share.
- Approximately 5,000 investors have been allotted shares in CLX. All investors who have applied for acquisition of shares within the Offering to the general public in Sweden have been allocated shares.
- Settlement is expected to take place on 12 October 2015.
- Trading of the Company’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today 8 October 2015 under the ticker “CLX”.
Carnegie acted as joint global co-ordinator and joint bookrunner