The offering in brief
- The final price of the Offering has been set at SEK 33 per share, corresponding to a market capitalisation of SEK 1,698 million based on all outstanding shares in Catena Media1 .
- The initial Offering size was increased with 5.1 million shares in accordance with the terms of the Offering.
- The Offering is comprised of a total 25.7 million shares in Catena Media, corresponding to 50% of the shares in the Company1, of which 7.3 million shares relate to newly issued and 18.4million relate to existing shares offered by the Selling shareholders 2)
- Furthermore, Optimizer Invest Ltd, LJFK Ltd and Pixel Wizard Ltd have granted an Overallotment option (“the Overallotment option”) of up to 3.9 million existing shares. If the Overallotment option is fully utilised, the Offering will comprise 29.6 million shares in total, corresponding to 58% of the total number of shares in Catena Media2 .
- The total value of the Offering, assuming that the Overallotment option is exercised in full amounts to approximately SEK 976 million, of which gross proceeds to the Company amounts to approximately SEK 240 million, before costs related to the Offering. The Overallotment option is exercisable, in whole or in part, during a period of 30 days starting from the first day of trading of Catena Media’s shares on Nasdaq First North Premier.
- The cornerstone investors have in aggregate acquired shares in the Offering corresponding to SEK 450 million. Their respective shareholdings as percentage of the total number of shares in the Company will after the Offering amount to the following: Investment AB Öresund 5.9%, Swedbank Robur AB 5.9%, Niclas Eriksson 3.5%, Ram One AB 3.5%, Knutsson Holdings AB 2.9%, Skandrenting AB (fully-owned by Erik Selin) 2.9%, and AMF Fonder 1.8%.
- Following completion of the Offering, Optimizer Invest Ltd, Aveny Ltd, Pixel Wizard Ltd will remain the largest shareholders in Catena Media and will hold approximately 16.0%, 9.9% and 8.0%, respectively, of the total number of shares in Catena Media1, assuming that the Overallotment option is exercised in full.
- Approximately 3,200 investors have been allotted shares in Catena Media.
Trading of Catena Medias shares on Nasdaq First North Premier commenced yesterday on 11 February 2016 under the short name “CTM”.
1 After the new issue in the Offering
2 The “Selling Shareholders” are (i) Optimizer Invest Ltd (ii) Aveny Ltd (iii) Pixel Wizard Ltd (iiii) LJFK Ltd (iiiii) Staymedia AB (iiiiii) Morten Østby (iiiiiii) Vegard Johannessen.
Carnegie acted as Global Coordinator and Sole Bookrunner in the transaction.