Munters Group AB (“Munters” or the “Company”), a leading global provider of energy efficient and mission critical precision climate control solutions for commercial and industrial applications, today announces the outcome of the Initial Public Offering of the Company’s shares (the “Offering”) and the listing of the shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The Offering, with regard to the number of shares available, generated total demand in excess of SEK 50 billion, was more than 25 times oversubscribed and attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and international institutions as well as the general public in Sweden.
- The price per share in the Offering was SEK 55, corresponding to a total value of the number of outstanding shares in Munters of SEK 10,098 million
- The Offering consisted of 73,439,120 shares, of which 1,872,728 new shares were issued by the Company. The remaining 71,566,392 existing shares were offered mainly by the principal shareholders: Nordic Capital Fund VII and Five Arrows (the “Principal Owners”). The Offering of new shares provides Munters with gross proceeds of approximately SEK 103 million
- In order to cover potential over-allotments or short positions, if any, incurred in connection with the Offering the Principal Owners have granted the Joint Global Co-ordinators, on behalf of the Managers, an option to purchase up to 8,812,694 additional existing shares (the “Over-Allotment Option”), corresponding to up to 12.0% of the number of shares in the Offering
- Assuming full exercise of the Over-Allotment Option, the value of the Offering will amount to approximately SEK 4,524 million corresponding to approximately 44.8% of the total number of outstanding shares in Munters upon completion of the Offering
- Immediately following the completion of the Offering, and assuming that the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, Munters’ largest shareholders will include Nordic Capital Fund VII (50.1% of the total number of shares in Munters upon completion of the Offering), FAM AB (10.0%), Alecta Pensionsförsäkring (5.0%), AMF Fonder (5.0%), Handelsbanken Fonder (3.0%) and Carve (Brummer) (3.0%)
- Trading in the shares in Munters on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today May 19, 2017 under the ticker “MTRS” and settlement will take place on May 23, 2017
Carnegie acted as Joint Global Co-ordinators and Joint Bookrunners.