Ambea AB (publ) (”Ambea” or the ”Company”), a leading provider of care services in Sweden, today announces the outcome of the offer to acquire shares in the Company in connection with the Company’s Initial Public Offering (the “Offering”). The Offering attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and International institutions as well as the general public in Sweden and employees of the Ambea Group. The Offering was substantially over-subscribed.
The Offering in brief:
- As previously announced, the price in the Offering was SEK 75 per share, corresponding to a market value of Ambea of SEK 5,071 million
- The Offering consisted of 26,565,495 shares of which 2,666,667 shares was issued by the Company and 23,898,828 existing shares offered by ACTR Holding AB controlled by Actor SCA, a partnership between funds advised by Triton and KKR respectively (jointly the “Principal Owner”).
- The Offering will provide Ambea with gross proceeds of SEK 200 million
- In order to cover the over-allotment option in relation to the Offering, ACTR Holding AB have, on request from Joint Bookrunners (please find definition below), undertaken to offer up to 3,984,824 additional existing shares (the “Over-Allotment Option”), corresponding to up to 15 percent of the number of shares in the Offering
- Assuming the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, the value of the Offering will amount to approximately SEK 2,291 million and correspond to approximately 45,2 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering
- The total number of shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering will amount to 67,616,556 shares
- Immediately following the completion of the Offering, and assuming that the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, Ambea’s largest shareholders will include the Principal Owner (50.2 percent of the total number of shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering), Fidelity International on behalf of various funds (3,9 percent), Investment AB Öresund (3.9 percent), Carve Capital AB (3.0 percent), Catella Fondförvaltning AB (3.0 percent), Didner & Gerge Fonder (3.0 percent), and RAM One AB (2.0 percent).
- Trading in the Ambea share on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today March 31, 2017, with the ticker symbol “AMBEA”
Carnegie acted as joint global co-ordinator and joint bookrunner