Oma Savings Bank, the largest savings bank in Finland, measured with the balance sheet total, was listed today and had its first day of trading on the Nasdaq Helsinki Main List.
- The price per share in the offering was EUR 7.00, corresponding to a total value of the outstanding shares in Oma Savings Bank upon completion of the offering of EUR 207m
- The offering comprised 4,500,000 New Shares in the Company
- The total Offer Size was EUR 36.2m
- The number of the Company’s outstanding shares will be 29,585,000 shares in total
- Trading in the shares in Oma Savings Bank on Nasdaq Helsinki commenced today, 30 November 2018, under the ticker “OMASP”
OmaSp is a growing Finnish bank and measured with the balance sheet total, the largest savings bank in Finland. Over 270 professionals provide nationwide services through OmaSp’s 40 branch offices and digital service channels to approximately 135,000 customers. OmaSp is focused primarily on retail banking operations and provides its clients with a broad range of banking services both through its own balance sheet as well as by acting as an intermediary for its partners’ products. The intermediated products include credit, investment and loan insurance products. OmaSp is also engaged in mortgage banking operations.
Carnegie acted as Joint Bookrunner