Capio today announced the outcome of the offer to acquire shares in the company. Trading in Capio’s shares began today, 30 June 2015. The offering attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and international institutions as well as the general public in Sweden. The offering was substantially over-subscribed.
The offering in brief
As previously announced, the price of the offering was SEK 48.5 per share, corresponding to a market value of all shares in Capio of approximately SEK 6,846 million
- The offering comprised 48,122,611 of Capio’s shares, corresponding to approximately 34.1 per cent of the total number of shares in Capio after completion of the offering, of which 15,463,918 newly issued shares and 32,658,693 existing shares were sold by Ygeia Equity AB, a company owned by Nordic Capital Fund VI, the Apax Europe VI fund (advised by Apax Partners LLP) and the Apax France VII fund (managed by Apax Partners S.A)
- In accordance with the terms of the offering, Ygeia Equity AB has also granted to the Joint Global Co-ordinators the option to procure purchasers for up to an additional 4,812,261 shares in the offering (overallotment option).
- Assuming that the overallotment option is fully exercised, the offering will comprise a total of 52,934,872 shares, corresponding to approximately 37.5 per cent of all shares in Capio after completion of the offering, and the total value of the offering will amount to SEK 2,567 million.
- As a result of the offering, Capio now has more than 5,000 new shareholders.
- R12 Kapital AB (the af Jochnick family), the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund, Swedbank Robur Fonder and Handelsbanken Fonder have, on the same conditions as other investors, acquired shares in the offering corresponding to 6.2 per cent, 5.5 per cent, 5.5 per cent and 3.2 per cent, respectively, of the total number of shares in Capio after completion of the offering.
Trading in Capio’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm commenced today, 30 June 2015, with the ticker symbol ”CAPIO”.
Carnegie acted as joint bookrunner.