Below you find the current versions of Carnegie’s general terms and conditions regarding our most common services to you as a client. If you are looking for the terms for any other of our services which is not listed below, please contact us.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR CUSTODY ACCOUNTS/CASH ACCOUNTS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR TRADING AGREEMENTS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- POLICY FOR ORDER EXECUTION, AND AGGREGATION AND ALLOCATION OF ORDERS
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING TRADING IN FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INVESTMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
- BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF DEPOSITS
Specific information on the State Deposit Guarantee, the Investor Protection Act and information regarding Carnegie’s processing of personal data can be found in Carnegie’s Information Booklet.
ORDER EXECUTION POLICY
ORDER EXECUTION QUALITY REPORTING