Banque Carnegie Luxembourg has developed and will continue to develop its Website in order to provide its clients with a range of on-line banking services. To achieve this, Banque Carnegie Luxembourg has invested in a highly secure IT architecture, which allows to preserve a personal and confidential relationship with the clients, through the use of advanced VPN (Virtual Private Network), client authentication, data cryptography and electronic coding technologies.
CarnegieBANKING currently offers the following services, enabling you to:
• Access to a secure electronic messaging service that permits the exchange of any type of confidential information with the Client Executive at Banque Carnegie Luxembourg.
• Display and print the details of personal portfolio and generate and print account statements, as well as details of any corresponding transactions.
• Display and print asset allocation and performance reports.
• Generate on-line instructions for some of the usual banking operations and investments.
• Access Carnegie financial research and other market news services.
As Banque Carnegie Luxembourg is always looking at ways to improve its service, CarnegieBANKING will be kept under constant development so that new services and extra functionality may be added as required. Access is restricted to Banque Carnegie Luxembourg's existing clients who have entered into a CarnegieBANKING Services Agreement.