The leading Nordic
investment and private bank
Carnegie finished 2018 with a leading position in all areas of operations.
TOP NORDIC CORPORATE ADVISOR
- Once again, Carnegie was ranked the number one adviser in the Nordic corporate transactions market and defended its top ranking in the Swedish market (Kantar Sifo Prospera, Dec 2018)
- Carnegie was named Best Investment Bank in Sweden and Denmark (Euromoney,July 2018)
- For the second consecutive year, Carnegie topped the rankings of institutions in the bond market in the High Yield category (Kantar Sifo Prospera, June 2018).
TOP RESEARCH & TRADING HOUSE
- Institutional investors named Carnegie the best equity house in the Nordics, both overall and in research and equity trading (Kantar Sifo Prospera, Dec 2018)
- Global investors again rated Carnegie the highest among all firms in the market with regard to Nordic equity research, equity sales and corporate access. In addition, individual Carnegie analysts were ranked in the top ten of the most trusted analysts inthe Nordics (Extel, June 2018).
- Carnegie repeated last year’s top placement and was once again ranked first in Nordic equity research by global institutional investors (Institutional Investors All-Europe,Feb 2018)
- Swedish institutions named Carnegie the best research house in Sweden for the fifth year running, and Lena Österberg defended her position as the best individual analyst for the fourth year straight (Financial Hearings, June 2018).
- Institutional clients in the Swedish market assessed Carnegie’s Back Office capacity as the highest among all firms in the market (Kantar Sifo Prospera, Oct 2018)..
BEST PRIVATE BANK IN SWEDEN
- For the third consecutive year, Carnegie was ranked first when Swedish Private Banking providers were evaluated by clients (Kantar Sifo Prospera, Oct 2018).
- Carnegie defended its top ranking among Swedish Private Banking providers (Euromoney, Feb 2018).