You must have completed at least three semesters of study focused on financial economics or another relevant subject and be able to show very excellent academic results. Studies abroad and/or work experience are considered a merit.
• Analysis of companies and industries
• Preparation of presentation materials and participation in presentations
• Valuation of companies
• Preparation of prospectuses, sales documents and other documentation
• Contacts with clients and other advisors
• Compilation and processing of information.